20. march at 10.00 – 15.00
Vollsveien 2A- Oslo
Deadline for registration 18 March
There’s been much hype regarding DevOps for quite some time, but after years of evolving their technology and perfecting patterns & practices, some organizations have taken it to the next level, enabling themselves to run infrastructure and applications at massive scale and with renowned agility. Automation is key in all areas to increase flexibility, reduce risk and foster productivity.
Moreover, Cloud native infrastructure is becoming the standard for effectively running modern applications, where also hybrid, on-premises or even small scale ecosystems can benefit from these patterns and reap the very tangible benefits of faster iteration and shorter times to market.
Appropriate tooling can support your software delivery process – despite it being different from what others are doing and especially when you introduce / replace new technology in your stack. It should also support a multi-cloud strategy because many already need support for that.
In this seminar we will discuss the challenges throughout multiple scenarios and from different points of view. We will also demonstrate technological options, as well as distinct strategies for handling all of this
10:00 - 12:00 // Morning Sessions
• Introduction and Agenda – 10 min (Jon Petter Hjulstad)
• DevOps Strategies and Tools – 30 min (Dalibor Blazevic)
• DevOps Implementations – 30 min (Dan Goerdt, Flexagon)
• Cloud Native Patterns for Infrastructure Provisioning– 30 min (Arturo Viveros)
• Q&A – 20 min
13:00 - 15:00 // Afternoon Sessions
• Discussion Panel – 30 mins (moderated by Jon Petter, participants from Sysco and Customers)
• Demonstration 1 – Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/OSB/WebLogic – 20 min (Arturo Viveros)
• Coffee Break – 15 min
• Demonstration 2 – Cloud Native Microservices/Containers – 20 min (Dan Goerdt)
• Demonstration 3 – Azure Integration – 20 min (Dalibor Blazevic)
• Demonstration 4 – Attendee Requests! – 15 min (Will be planned last week)
The seminar is FREE and includes lunch
Please send this information to your colleagues who may be interested in this seminar